THANK YOU... AND WELCOME TO GROOVE MAGAZINE
And, since we’ve placed strict limits on the number of print-copy subscribers we’re accepting, we should also say congratulations!
You are, as they say, in rarefied air.
But before you go and brag to all your social media buddies that you’ve landed a limited-edition subscription to Groove Magazine (seriously, you should use those exact words), there are a couple of housekeeping things to make you aware of.
Just in case it slipped your mind in the 60 seconds or so since you saw the front page, here’s what you can expect to receive through your door:
• The next 12 issues of Groove Magazine (one per month for the next year).
• A complementary copy of Issue Zero (if you purchased additional copies of Issue Zero, make sure you go to https://app.groovefunnels.com/static/partner-program and find the printable material you can use to promote your GrooveFunnels™ affiliate link)
• A reusable business blueprint, with every issue, called Marketing Grooves.
• A set of limited edition collector’s cards, featuring original artwork, with every issue.
• An unannounced bonus which… ah, let’s just come out and say it… it’s a Groove-themed custom-designed display case that will hold 12 issues of Groove Magazine. You’re going to love it.
• A rush of good feels, every month, when the entire package lands on your doormat with a satisfying thunk.
We’ve sent you an email confirming your purchase. Keep it safe. If you haven’t received it after a couple of hours and it’s not in your “Junk” or “Spam” folder, go to https://support.groovedigital.com/ and let us know.
We may need to send you important news about your subscription, so make sure you whitelist [email protected] so you don’t miss any “need to know” emails.
Please allow up to X days to receive your package – sometimes postal delays happen. If you have any questions relating to your subscription, you can contact us at https://support.groovedigital.com/.
You’ve probably done this already, but just in case, make sure you’ve joined our super-friendly Facebook group. It’s the first, best and fastest way to keep up to date with all things Groove.